There's a great deal of development taking place in the city centre, it's often hard to keep up.
The Cape Town Central City Improvement District (CCID) has released a report on the growth of business in the CBD.
According to CCID communications manager Carola Koblitz, there has been more investment in the CBD.
It reconfirms the confidence that both the public and private sector have in the CBD.— Carola Koblitz, CCID communications manager
If the following projects are a success, they will pump even more investment and value in the CBD.
1. The development at the Capetonian Hotel in Heerengracht.
2. A new hotel called the Gorgeous George Hotel and Bar being constructed along St Georges Mall.
3. A mixed-use residential and retail development off Plein Street.
4. The revamping of Mike's Sports on the corner of Bree, Strand and Waterkant Streets.
5. The proposed Roggebaai Centre, an office tower by Ingenuity in Christiaan Barnard Street.
6. A project by the College of Cape Town on Buitenkant Street.
7. The development of Telkom at its exchange on Lower Long Street.
Listen to the full conversation from CapeTalk's Breakfast with Kieno Kammies: