STATION: 94.7, 702, Cape Talk, KFM
BRANCH: Johannesburg- Sandton
DEPARTMENT: Sales Admin
REPORT TO: National Sales Inventory and Administration Manager
TITLE: Sales Coordinator
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills to manage interactions and relationships with customer stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally
- Above average proficiency on MS Office (Word/ Excel / PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Numerate with a high level of accuracy and attention to alpha and numerical data
- Query resolution skills to identify and follow through on queries and tasks.
- Excellent command and comprehension of business English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in administration and / or sales environment.
- Background experience in Sales and / or Marketing would be an advantage.
- Experience / knowledge of Advertising Processes would be an advantage.
- Values based work ethic (honesty, confidentiality, integrity)
- Ability to remain composed and to cope under pressure
- Professional service and partnership attitude towards colleagues/clients/team.
- Adaptable to meet demands of routine and unplanned for work / projects
- Proactive solution oriented approach to challenges.
- Self-motivated with a high level of energy
- Naturally inquisitive
- Punctuality and dependability
KEY OUTCOMES: KPA: Plan Campaign Schedules KPI: Prepare Media Plans for clients/Media Agencies in line with their Campaign Strategy on Primedia Stations.
KPA: Verify Inventory, Station rate cards and booked campaigns KPI: Ensure the campaigns are booked timeously Campaigns are booked in accordance to client/agency budget and negotiated commitment/deal i.e discounts etc.
KPA: Process Campaign Broadcast Instructions KPI: Correctly process campaign advertisement instructions for Broadcast on Audio or specific Broadcast Requirements "Chase" audio from clients or agencies for respective portfolio
KPA: Liaise with Log Scheduling Team/ Engineering KPI: Ensure that all audio is loaded and correctly scheduled to go to broadcast- Audio Changes, Late bookings etc.
KPA: Resolve Billing and Campaign Queries & Admin KPI: Filing of Campaigns are done timeously, assist with queries on non flighting and billing/credits Ensure that all audio received is archived in shared drive
KPA: Provide Support to Sales Executives KPI: Produce Revenue and Campaign Reports for Sales Executive Assist with preparation of Sales Breakfasts and Meetings / Trade Marketing events Assist with the Proposal Presentations
Send your detailed CV to Broadcastingcv2@primedia.co.za with the Subject Line Sales Coordinator. The closing date for applications is 16th September 2016. Suitable candidates will be selected in accordance with Primedia Broadcasting’s Employment Equity Policy. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful