Whether it's a taxi ride, bus trip or plane flight - travelling on public transport can be trying.
702 presenter Redi Tlhabi asked listeners to share their pet peeves when commuting with strangers.
Below are some of the responses:
- passenger with smelly feet or other body odours
- sitting next to someone who chews loudly
- people who snore or fall asleep on your shoulder
- someone eating food while you're hungry
- passengers who don't want to open the window
- people who fart
- Talkative passengers who can't take a hint
Take a listen to some callers share their experiences:
Here are some of the interactions on Twitter:
@RediTlhabi people who read your messages when you are busy with your phone and they vigorously peeping through— Clement Manyathela (@TheRealClementM) February 3, 2017
Talkative passengers sitting next to u are the worst!But @RediTlhabi how can u tell someone to stop talking to u? Earphones don't stop them😂— B. (@QncSly) February 3, 2017
@RediTlhabi This pretty lady decided to use my shoulder as pillow in the taxi. She slept like a baby. I did nothing.— Phuti Matlala (@PMokone) February 3, 2017
@RediTlhabi they'll tell you to buy your own car if you call them out in public transport— Siyabulela ⭕️ (@Siyabu_lela) February 3, 2017