- Who will be cutting down his political opponents after being re-elected to lead the SACP?
- They are all around you, you may even be one, but did you know their name?
- A Cape Town resident was evicted for doing this 22 times in one day.
- This country's former President is facing almost 10 years in prison.
- What may petrol proffering pastors soon face?
- The #SorryNotSorry company that created White Monopoly Capital.
- Who may be reading their staff's emails?
- Whose editorial policies are about to get the chop at the SABC?
- The number of points the Finance Minister believes will get SA's economy to 6% growth.
- The country bid farewell to the hitmaker and musical inspiration.
This article first appeared on 702 : News quiz crossword 14 July