CNBC has just released its list of the top 50 "disruptors" who have shaken the business world through their innovative approach and have the potential to become billion-dollar businesses if they're not already there.
The top 5 disruptors are:
- 1 - Moderna Therapeutics (reprogramming cells to fight disease)
- 2 - SpaceX (Elon Musk's private space programme)
- 3 - Bloom Energy (alternative energy to help you live off the grid)
- 4 - Uber (the controversial taxi business)
- 5 - Airbnb (room rentals for travellers)
Pick of the week:
Jonathan spotted this full-page advert for Prada - and it is for the world's biggest Prada store, set to be located in Sandton City's Diamond Walk.
Listen to the full Ad Feature conversation below: