Africa Melane 2019 1500 BW
Weekend Breakfast with Africa

Up Next: CapeTalk Classics with Sara-Jayne King
Weekend Breakfast with Africa
Local

I've finally decided who I am going to vote for, says Eusebius

7 May 2019 12:11 PM
EFF
ANC
DA
Alzheimers disease
Open line
Callers on the Eusebius McKaiser show share their thoughts on tomorrow's vote.

Have you decided which party you will be voting for?

You have less than 24 hours to make up your mind.

I've finally decided who I am going to vote for.

Eusebius McKaiser, Presenter

But all he is willing to reveal is that he isn't splitting his vote.

Callers on the open line voiced out how they haven't made up their minds.

I predict that tomorrow South Africa will experience one of the worst outbreaks of Alzheimer's disease ever. Around 20 million people will forget everything about the past 25 years.

Louis, Caller

With the DA, Mashaba, Maimane and Msimang give me that good feeling. When Mazzone interrogates everybody it's great. She gives us that sense of accountability. Then she goes on and talks about how hard her father works and not appreciate white privilege; that is a mess-up.

Wayne, Caller

Xolani says he is happy he didn't vote for the ANC when he voted during the special vote.

I am so glad I didn't vote for the ANC. I went there an told myself I don't want anything to do with Ace Magashule.

Xolani, Caller

This article first appeared on 702 : I've finally decided who I am going to vote for, says Eusebius

7 May 2019 12:11 PM
EFF
ANC
DA
Alzheimers disease
Open line

More from Local

Trauma of apartheid lives on with new production of interracial Fugard play

20 September 2019 6:20 PM

Statements After an Arrest Under the Immorality Act comes to The Fugard Studio Theatre from 17 September for a limited season.

Where's it going wrong for the DA? Opposition loses more votes in bi-elections

20 September 2019 5:53 PM

The official opposition lost two municipal wards to the ANC and the Freedom Front Plus in local bi-elections.

Justice department halts uprooting of Skukuza ‘poaching’ court

20 September 2019 3:11 PM

The Skukuza Regional Court will stay put - for now - and the justice ministry will decide if the court must be shut and relocated.

AfriForum denied leave to appeal apartheid-era flag hate speech ruling

20 September 2019 1:09 PM

The Nelson Mandela Foundation's Luzuko Koti says they are not surprised by the ruling.

Over 230 firefighters suspended by City of Joburg

20 September 2019 12:44 PM

Eyewitness News reporter Mia Lindeque gives reasons why the servicemen were suspended.

'We have evidence that the EFF and Julius Malema took bribes for tenders'

20 September 2019 11:08 AM

Arabile Gumede interviews Stefaans Brummer, a journalist at the amaBhungane Centre for Investigative Journalism.

Killer Mpumalanga mom Zinhle Maditla handed four life terms

20 September 2019 10:46 AM

The 25-year-old mother who killed her four children in Mpumalanga was sentenced at the Middelburg High Court on Friday.

Eskom pulls the plug on load shedding rumours

20 September 2019 10:12 AM

The power utility says it hasn't issued any warning to municipalities about possible power cuts, contrary to claims made by the DA.

In Africa with Avi and Kumbi: Children's book helps kids explore continent

20 September 2019 9:28 AM

Historian Nomalanga Mkhize explains what motivated her to write a children's book on African history.

Here are proposed steps to be taken when parents reported for spanking

20 September 2019 8:43 AM

Centre for Child Law's Isabel Magaya says it is advocating for a social worker to look at the situation at the child's home.