A Travelstart survey on luggage pilferage in South Africa revealed that 26% of travellers have been a victim of baggage theft.
Business growth specialist Pavlo Phitidis said Luggage Glove has the potential to becoming a "product wonder".
Luggage Glove has the potential to turn into an entirely own business that feeds off the growth of air travel, increasing crime and the need for safety and security.— Pavlo Phitidis, Business growth specialist
Listen to the full conversation below:
Pavlo says Luggage glove needs to:
- Enhance its social media presence
- Create alerts on infamous routes for tampering
- Have pop-up stores in airports
- Focus on new retail opportunities
- Creating campaigns with airline brands