A franchise breakfast that makes business sense…
If you’re considering buying a franchise, remodeling an existing franchise or wanting to become a multi-store owner, then the Nedbank Franchise Business Breakfast with CapeTalk is for you.
Join Cape Talk’s Bruce Whitfield, Greg Solomon from McDonald’s, experts from Nedbank as well as other industry stakeholders for a panel discussion on everything franchise.
Watch the video below, and answer the question in the form to go into the draw for R5000
Laurette Pienaar is the National Franchise Manager at Nedbank Business Banking. She has been working in the franchising industry for the past 11 years. Laurette specializes in the formulation and delivery of tailored solutions within the industry with specific specialisation in the food, automotive and health & beauty industries.
- The breakfast will take place on 14 -18 November 2016
- You need to watch the video fill out the form and submit it with the correct answer to go into the draw for the prize
- The prize is R5000
- The judges decision is final
- All entries go into the draw to pick the finalists and winner
- By submitting your details on the form, participants indicate their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees of Nedbank, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com.
- All other standard web terms and conditions apply.