Now that the kids are back at school, Makro and CapeTalk are helping YOU settle back into work mode with a share of over R70 000 in prizes.
All you have to do is download the Makro mCard App. Register with your Makro card or apply for one via the app. To win, search the app for the CapeTalk image of the day. Behind that image is the prize for the day.
When you find it, SMS your answer to 32959 and stand a chance to win some exquisite furniture from Makro to give your workspace a facelift, plus cash on your mCard.
Back to Office, with Makro. Makro, big on life.
.Makro has evolved in the retail space from a stalwart warehouse chain to now being able to offer customers a convenient online shopping hub. Makro offers food, the latest electronics, houseware, camping and outdoor equipment and even liquor.
A total of 21 Makro stores trade in South Africa, bringing convenience and affordability to local households and businesses. With the ecommerce addition to our offering, customers can now enjoy Makro’s deals and value-added services across a broader reach of locations.
Our extensive online shopping range includes the majority of items you would expect to find in a Makro store and carries with it the same ethos we have always maintained. We operate under a low cost / low margin trading philosophy, enabling us to deliver quality merchandise at competitive prices.
Everything under one roofWhatever business you are in, you are sure to find everything you need at Makro. For corporate businesses we have computers and communication, furniture and stationery for your offices, liquor for your boardroom or corporate gifts and urns, catering equipment and groceries for your kitchen / canteen.
Whether you own a pub, club, restaurant, hotel or bed and breakfast, we have everything under one roof.
Something for every businessAs a leading wholesaler and retailer Makro understands the challenges faced by business customers which is why we introduced innovative elements to our business like our online buying platform.
It is the ultimate solution for every entrepreneur, giving you more time to concentrate on important aspects of your business while being able to purchase online with ease and convenience. There is also the option to arrange delivery to your door or collect at any of the 21 Makro stores country wide.
Your Makro card allows you access to a world of savings, customized offerings and a CRO (customer relations officer) who can assist with product information, placing orders, latest deals and any queries you may have.
Access to over 65 000 productsMakro has a vast collection of general merchandise products including computers and communication, office furniture, printers, stationery, power tools, lighting, GPS devices, televisions, paint, catering equipment, office décor and much more.
Our food offering includes perishables such as fresh fruit, vegetables and meat, baked goods, dairy products and groceries like tinned foods.
As South Africa’s pre-eminent fine wine and spirits retailer, Makro shoppers have access to award winning wines with the added convenience of purchasing on-line from Makro, or for delivery to a pick up locker closest to them.
Our liquor store is situated directly next to the main store and offers imported and local liquor which includes champagne, beer, liqueurs and spirits.
For all your business needsMakro business solutions allows businesses the convenience of effortlessly managing a shopping list, the ability to add on their own order numbers on invoices, converting old in-store and on-line invoices to new orders and editing quantities.
Provide us with your VAT registration number and we will ensure that your VAT number is printed on your invoices allowing you to claim your VAT back hassle free.
All products purchased from Makro are covered by the manufacturers guarantee.
Let us help you with gifts to thank your valued clients and employees.
Register your business for Makro online business buying today on www.makro.co.za or call our dedicated business call centre on 0860 409 999
Makro is always open for business.
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 5 February 2018 – Friday 16 February 2018 on Cape Talk and captalk.co.za.
- To participate in the daily competition, listeners must download the mCard App, on IOS or Android, register with their Makro card or apply for a new one on the app and spot the Hidden Cape Talk Image of the day.
- Once listeners spot the Hidden image of the day on the mCard App, they need to SMS the Brand Name, Their name and their ID Number to 32 959 for a chance to win.
- SMS charged at R1.
- Winners will be called live on Cape Talk Mornings from Monday Each winner will be awarded prizes as 5 February 2018 – 16 February 2018 follows:
- Monday: 4 x Koga Paros barstools valued at R3196
- Tuesday: Koga Majuro Highback chair valued at R4999
- Wednesday: Platinum L Combo desk valued at R5999
- Thursday: 1 x Ergo Human Chair black with set up of ergonomic chair valued at R3999
- Friday: 1 x Ergo Human Chair black with set up of ergonomic chair valued at R3999
- The prizes are not negotiable, not transferrable, and cannot be exchanged.
- The judge’s decision is final and no further discussion will be entered into.
- CapeTalk and Makro will not be held responsible for any SMS charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- CapeTalk and Makro will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on CapeTalk within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of CapeTalk and Makro, the prize will be forfeit.
- Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner from where and when the prize can be collected.
- CapeTalk reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Makro, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are not transferable.
- All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.