You know that your brain produces enough electricity to power a LED light, right? But what you didn’t know is that your “light bulb moments” can earn you some cash, as the 2020 Dis-Chem Brain of Cape Talk returns for another ultimate general knowledge showdown.
Before we kick things off, we’re looking for some interesting questions, based on some amazing facts. Just submit two questions on the same topic below, and you could win R1 000, cash.
Thanks to The 2020 Dis-Chem Brain of Cape Talk. Sponsored by Dis-Chem, pharmacists who care.
On which continent would you find the Eiffel Tower? – Europe
On which continent would you find Mount Rushmore? - North America
- Questions should be 10-14 words long (about 70 characters).
- Each question should have only one possible answer.
- There are two contestants in each round, so questions must be submitted in pairs. In other words, each question must be accompanied by a similar question.
- Both questions must be about the same topic, the same length and at the same level of difficulty.
There are three types of questions:
1. Straightforward Questions
Question: Who is the vice president of The United States of America?
Answer: Mike Pence
2. Dual Choice Questions
Question: What is the national flower of South Africa. King Protea or Thistle?
Answer: King Protea
3. True or False Questions
Question: True or false - The Nile is the longest river on earth?
View Terms and Conditions