1. Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to all competitions conducted/promoted partly or wholly by or associated with 567 CapeTalk.
2. No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by 567 CapeTalk within 90 days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by 567 CapeTalk.
3. No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by 567 CapeTalk. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. No director of Primedia, Primedia employee at 567 CapeTalk, 94.7 Highveld Stereo, Talk Radio 702 and or 94.5 Kfm /or their agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions hosted partly or in whole by 567 CapeTalk.
6. Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
7. Subject to sponsor conditions/other agreements, 567 CapeTalk undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners only where the winner’s delivery address is within the geographical area defined by 567 CapeTalk's terrestrial broadcast/transmission. Winners resident or located anywhere outside of the 567 CapeTalk terrestrial broadcast/transmission areas will be accountable for any costs incurred by the collection of any prize/s that they may win on 567 CapeTalk.|
8. Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of being won will be disposed of at 567 CapeTalk's discretion.
9. Winners of specific competitions accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by 567 CapeTalk and/or the respective sponsor of the specific competition. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these standard terms and conditions, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
10. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
11. Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition.By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by 567 CapeTalk, where entry is on-line, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions