Bring the family (including your furry friends on a Lead), pack a picnic and come and enjoy some great music in the park!
- Website: http://www.concertsinthepark.co.za
- Venue: De Waal Park
- Date: 17 December 2017, 03:00 PM — 06:00 PM
- Entrance Fee: Free
The soaring trusses of St George's Cathedral will ring with Handel's Messiah, sung by The Symphony Choir of Cape Town
- Website: https://www.quicket.co.za/events/37721-handels-messiah/#/
- Venue: St George's Cathedral
- Contact: julia van eden
- Phone: 0728313130
- Date: 20 December 2017, 07:30 PM — 09:45 PM
- Entrance Fee: R180
Start your Christmas celebrations early this year and bring your family and friends to the whale mecca!
- Website: https://tinyurl.com/y8uv4lnz
- Venue: Hermanus Cricket Club
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 082 084 6724
- Date: 22 December 2017, 10:00 AM — 08:00 PM
- Entrance Fee: PRE-SOLD: R85 (Includes Plastic Cup) | R100 (Includes Branded Glass) | R50 (Children 12 - 17) | Free (U/12) (All prices excludes R5 booking fee.) DOOR: R100 (Includes Plastic Cup) / R130 (Includes Branded Glass) | R50 (Children 12 - 17) | Free (U/12)
Celebrate 2018 with Mix Flava's tunes, mouthwatering buffet, award-winning wines in the winelands!
- Website: http://www.spier.co.za/events/new-years-eve-dinner
- Venue: Spier Wine Farm, Stellenbosch
- Contact: Aldrine Louw
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 021 809 1100
- Date: 31 December 2017, 06:30 PM — 02:00 AM
- Entrance Fee: R1400 for adults; R300 for kids, Under 3YO free
The first ever edition of the festival will bring baristas, roasters, chefs and coffee aficionados together for a two-day event
Are you ready for the biggest music festival in the Cape? #HuaweiKDay is BACK!!!
- Website: http://www.kfm.co.za/kday/
- Date: 3 March 2018, 06:39 PM — 11:39 PM