Many of the Quarrymen Male Voice Choir's most popular songs and a number of guests artists.
The third in the Food and Wine Series, featuring Trizanne & Luddite Wines.
- Venue: 17 Bree Street, Cape Town
- Contact: La Tete Restaurant
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 021 418 1299
- Date: 30 August 2017, 07:00 PM — 09:00 PM
- Entrance Fee: R630 per person
The 2017 Cape HOMEMAKERS Expo will celebrate this year’s theme A Tribute to Your Home
- Website: https://www.homemakersonline.co.za/event/2017-cape
- Venue: Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Contact: Sandy Edwards
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 021 511 2800
- Date: 31 August 10:00 AM — 3 September 2017 06:00 PM
- Entrance Fee: Adults R80, pensioners R70 and kids under 12 free
British synth rock band Bastille, will be performing live in Cape Town on October 4.
THE YUSUF CAT STEVENS PEACE TRAIN TOUR IS COMING TO SOUTH AFRICA.
- Venue: Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden
- Phone: 0861 915 8000
- Date: 11 November 2017, 08:00 PM — 11:00 PM
THREE BANDS will be playing at The Edgemead Bowling Club in Edgemead on Sunday 25 January from 3 - 7pm. Entry is only R50. Call 061 490 1694 The bands are: Patrick Canovi's Kiss the Sky rock band with a Rolling Stones Tribute (singer is Jeandre Swanepoel from the band De Wallen) Band no 2 is Slow Brew'd AND Band no 3 is Vibe Indulgence. Please join us for a lovely musical afternoon
- Venue: Edgemead Bowling Club, 102 Edgemead Drive Edgemead
- Contact: Patrick
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0730161932
- Date: 15 January 03:00 PM — 25 January 2015 07:00 PM
- Entrance Fee: R50