Consumer journalist Wendy Knowler
Adrian Barnard |Business Development Director at Syco Labs
Guest: Motoring journalist Ciro de SienaLISTEN TO PODCAST
Gail Schimmel is an attorney who is currently CEO of the Advertising Regulatory Board. This is her 5th novel since her debut was published in 2008.LISTEN TO PODCAST
Guest: Local music star Richard BrokenshaLISTEN TO PODCAST
• 1 brown onion, finely chopped
• 500g broccoli, stems finely chopped, florets coarsely chopped
• 500g sweet potato, peeled and finely chopped
• 4 cups vegetable stock
• 125ml Greek-style yoghurt
• Fry the onion, broccoli stems and sweet potato and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the onion softens.
• Add the stock and 500ml water. Bring to the boil, then turn down to a low heat. Add broccoli florets. Cook for 15 mins, until sweet potato is tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
• Use a stick blender to carefully blend the soup until smooth. Season to taste, and soon into your serving bowls.
• Place yoghurt in a small bowl and stir in 2 tablespoons water. Gently swirl over the top of the soup.
Morne Coetzer | Principal at Somerset West Private School
Sheena Crawford-Kempster | MD of Reddam
Guest: Johan Marais | Spokesperson for Wilderness Search and RescueLISTEN TO PODCAST
Guest: Dr. Nkosinathi Madushele | Part of the engineering team that developed the ventilator.LISTEN TO PODCAST
Guest: Kristen Thompson | CEO of NumericLISTEN TO PODCAST