Tips on beauty gifts to buy your loved ones this Christmas
If you're not sure what to get the beauty enthusiasts in your family, Cosmo beauty editor Zipho Ntloko has some ideas.
She suggests the perfect Christmas gift ideas at a range of prices to suit your pocket.
- A lippie from Yardley new Intense Matte Lipstick range - for R110 at Clicks
- The Cover & Go Foundation Blender Sponge by Sorbet - for R99.95 at Clicks
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - for R299 at Woolworths
- Eyeshadow palette by Maybelline called Lemonade Craze - for R260 at Clicks, Dischem or Foschini
- Alien Man fragrance - for R1390 from Woolworths
- Alien for Women fragrance - from R675 to R1750
- Girls Can Do Anything perfume - 50ml for R1220 and 90ml for R1615
I always suggest buying bright lipstick shades such your reds, pinks and purples.Zipho Ntloko, Senior Beauty Editor at Good Housekeeping and Cosmopolitan SA
I always say that if you want to splurge on a loved one, always go the fragrance route.Zipho Ntloko, Senior Beauty Editor at Good Housekeeping and Cosmopolitan SA
Take a listen to her explain the perks and value of each gift suggestion: