Guest: Helen Moffet
Stephan Lombard | Cape Talk producer
Chanel September | EWN Entertainment reporter
Craig Falck | Deputy Editor for TVPlus magazine
Guest: Dr. Gavin Jones | An Anaesthetist and the Regional Medical Officer for Operation Smile South Africa.LISTEN TO PODCAST
Guest: Melinda Ferguson | Motoring journalist and PublisherLISTEN TO PODCAST
Guest: Elsie du Plessis | Founder of Miracle Kidz Safe HouseLISTEN TO PODCAST
Guest: Jermaine Carelse | Spokesperson for Cape town Fire and Rescue Services.LISTEN TO PODCAST
Garth Taylor is a SAMA nominated singer-songwriter and also produces, engineers and mixes a lot of his own work.LISTEN TO PODCAST
• 4 chicken thighs and 4 drumsticks
• 2 small onions, thinly sliced
• 1kg mixed tomatoes, cut into wedges if large
• 3 cinnamon sticks
• 1T fresh lemon juice
• Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then brown in olive oil for 10 minutes. Remove.
• In the same pan, reduce the heat and gently cook the onions until very soft and just beginning to brown on the edges; about 8-10 minutes.
• Add the tomatoes and cinnamon sticks. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are softened and juices have thickened slightly, about 6–8 minutes.
• Return chicken to pot, arranging skin side up. Cover the pot, reduce heat to low, and simmer gently until chicken is cooked through, about 45–60 minutes.
• Remove the lid and continue to simmer until juices are thickened and meat is close to falling off the bone, another 45–60 minutes.
• Add lemon juice; and season to taste before serving.
Guest: Angelo D’ Ambrosio of IPMT remedial building consultants and paint project management.LISTEN TO PODCAST
Guest: Toby Shapshak | Publisher at Stuff magazineLISTEN TO PODCAST
Guest: Pam Gordon | Inventor of the Fresh Scent Mask Freshness SprayLISTEN TO PODCAST