• 1 brown onion, finely chopped
• 500g broccoli, stems finely chopped, florets coarsely chopped
• 500g sweet potato, peeled and finely chopped
• 4 cups vegetable stock
• 125ml Greek-style yoghurt
• Fry the onion, broccoli stems and sweet potato and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the onion softens.
• Add the stock and 500ml water. Bring to the boil, then turn down to a low heat. Add broccoli florets. Cook for 15 mins, until sweet potato is tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
• Use a stick blender to carefully blend the soup until smooth. Season to taste, and soon into your serving bowls.
• Place yoghurt in a small bowl and stir in 2 tablespoons water. Gently swirl over the top of the soup.
Pippa speaks to Susan Walls, technical advisor for the South African Insurance Association.LISTEN TO PODCAST
Pippa speaks to Tessa Purdon Food editor at Food24.Com.LISTEN TO PODCAST
with South African filmmaker Nomawonga Khumalo.LISTEN TO PODCAST
To navigate through this we have:
Stephan Lombard | CapeTalk Producer
Chanel September | EWN Entertainment reporter
Craig Falck | Deputy Editor of TVPlus magazine
Guest: Dr Laurie Rauch is a Constantia neuro-biologist and Adjunct Senior Lecturer in Neurobiology of Exercise and Sports Medicine at the University of Cape Town.LISTEN TO PODCAST
Guest: Internationally celebrated flautist Carina BruwerLISTEN TO PODCAST
Guest: Dr. Anne Biccard | The author of the book, 'Saving a Stranger’s Life - The Diary of an Emergency Room Doctor'LISTEN TO PODCAST